September has finally arrived and with it, hopefully, cooler weather! Can’t wait to get cozy with my books.
The books I want to read in September are:
- The Institute by Stephen King
- Dry by Neal & Jarrod Shusterman (gifted by uitgeverij Fantoom, out in Dutch on September 6th)
- Body Positive Power by Meghan Jayne Crabbe
- Zwarte golven van Eric Wewerinke (gifted by the author)
- 10 Lies by Emily James (gifted by the author)
You can click on the titles to read the summaries on Goodreads!
I was so happy I pulled 10 Lies from my TBR jar! A romantic comedy novel is just what I need right now.