Although August didn’t feel like that good of a reading month, I still managed to read five book of which one was quite thick. I think me reading less is mainly due to the hot weather. I just can’t seem to get as comfortable to read as during the colder months. So bring on Autumn already!
These are the books I read in August:
- Vermist van Loes Leeman – 271 pages: 4/5 ★
- Pan’s Labyrinth by Guillermo del Toro & Cornelia Funke – 260 pages: 5/5 ★
- Dolores Dolly Poppedijn van Thomas Olde Heuvelt – 94 pages: 4.5/5
- Why She Lied by Julie Coons – 170 pages: 3/5 ★
- The Dark Half by Stephen King – 493 pages: 4.5/5 ★
As you can see, my month was also pretty good rating wise. I definitely read some books I loved!