Yes, yes. I’m still on a book buying ban. I know my TBR has increased badly again over the last couple of months, but I can’t help it when my mom visits and just happens to bring a bag full of books that her partner gave to me, right? Right.
Normally I put down all the books I added to my TBR, including the synopsis from Goodreads. This time I will merely give you the titles of the new (to me) books, so this post will be a little more uncluttered than if I did add the synopses.
- The Falls by Ian Rankin
- Judge Savage by Tim Parks
- Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay
- The Echo by Minette Walters
- A Guilty Thing Surprised by Ruth Rendell
- Murder being Once Done by Ruth Rendell
- The Lake of Darkness by Ruth Rendell
- The Reckoning by Sue Walker
- The Body Farm by Patricia Cornwell
- The Little Friend by Donna Tartt
- A Certain Justice by P.D. James
- Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben
- The Day My Kisses Tasted Like Disorder by Emmanuella Hristova (gifted)
- Zwarte golven van Eric Wewerinke (gifted)
Where I had about 70-75 books on my TBR when July started, I now have 85 😬 This is only another reason to read even more!