May has been quite a good month, reading wise, but also blogging wise! I managed to post some reviews, *and* one post on something that also keeps my mind busy: ecological products!
– Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
– 10 Dares by Emily James
– Good Samaritans by Will Carver
– Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
– Gazelle in the Shadows by Michelle Peach
– The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
– The Darker Side by Cody McFadyen
What you can expect in the month of June:
– A book haul
– Another Abominable Book Club unboxing
– Books I want to read this Summer
– Lotsa reviews!