I post this one day late, just because I didn’t feel like posting it yesterday and actually forgot about it most of the time 🙈 But here it is: my May wrap up. It has been such a good month, reading wise, and I managed to read nine (!) books in total!
The books I read in the month of May were:
- Good Samaritans by Will Carver – 320 pages: 4.5/5 ★
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne – 192 pages: 4.5/5 ★
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides – 348 pages: 5/5 ★
- Gazelle in the Shadows by Michelle Peach – 313 pages: 4/5 ★
- The Darker Side by Cody McFadyen – 340 pages: 3/5 ★
- Smash and Grab by Joe Albanese – 52 pages: 2.5/5 ★
- The Ghost of Crow Cavern by Norman Mounter & John Wedlake – 64 pages: 3/5 ★
- Echo by Thomas Olde Heuvelt – 615 pages: 4.5/5 ★ [review to come]
- Maar je ziet er helemaal niet autistisch uit van Bianca Toeps – 220 pages: 5/5 ★ [review to come]
Besides reading, also a lot of other (personal) stuff happened, which was one of the reasons why I decided to pick up Maar je ziet er helemaal niet autistisch uit (“But you don’t look autistic at all”). I won’t go into any details yet, but I do hope to do so soon!
I definitely found a new favourite in Bianca Toeps’s book, in Echo, in Good Samaritans and in The Silent Patient. I was also positively surprised by Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea!