HOW is it June already? We’re already halfway through the year! Where has the past half year gone off to? 😱
Anyway, let’s get on with my June TBR 👉🏼
The books I want to read in the month of June are:
- Different Seasons by Stephen King: A short story collection that includes “The Body”, “Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption”, “Apt Pupil” and “The Breathing Method”.
- Island by Richard Laymon: When a couple of people, who were enjoying a holiday on a yacht, are stranded on a deserted island, they soon find out they’re not the only ones there. There’s someone else; someone who has murder on his mind.
- Everything That’s Underneath by Kristi DeMeester: A short horror story collection where in each story the characters are unable to escape the evil that’s following them.
- Strange Weather by Joe Hill: A short story collection that includes “Rain”, “Loaded”, “Snapshot, 1988” and “Aloft”.
- Solving Cadence Moore by Gregory Sterner: Ten years ago Cadence Moore seemed to have disappeared from the face of the Earth and a radio host is determined to solve this mystery.