Another month another TBR. This month consists of some relatively new (to me) books and some that have been on my TBR for more than a year now 😬
The books I want to read in the month of May are:
- Good Samaritans by Will Carver: Seth suffers from insomnia and during the long nights he calls random numbers from the phone book. One night Hadley answers, thinking she’s speaking with a Samaritan. This will change both of their lives drastically.
- Gazelle in the Shadows by Michelle Peach: Elizabeth Booth is a British college student studying Arabic. In the 90’s she’s sent to Damascus and there she faces both kind people and a world full of lies.
- The Darker Side by Cody McFayden: FBI agent Smokey Barrett and her team hunt a serial killer who uses his victim’s secrets to kill them.
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides: Psychotherapist Theo Faber is sure that he’s the one who will make Alicia Berenson talk after she killed her husband and has been silent ever since.
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Seas by Jules Verne: An account of the world trip per submarine, lead by the secretive captain Nemo.