Another month has gone and May stands waiting around the corner. We’re already, almost, halfway through the year already guys! HOW?
Anyway, April was quite a good month to me, when it comes to reading. There was another #25infive readathon during the last weekend of April, so I was able to finish up my last reads and even get a head start on my May TBR!
Now, let’s get on with my April wrap up 👉🏼
The books I read in the month of April:
- Something Reckless by Lexi Ryan – 248 pages: 3.5/5 ★
- Watership Down by Richard Adams – 447 pages: 5/5 ★
- Liar Liar by M.J. Arlidge – 443 pages: 4/5 ★
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe – 302 pages: 3.5/5 ★
- 10 Dares by Emily James – 226 pages: 5/5 ★
Like I said, I also started my May TBR early with Good Samaritans by Will Carver and already read a big part. It’s a really addictive read!
With these books I read in the past month I also managed to pass my O.W.L.s with an “Outstanding”, which I’m quite pleased with 😌 Instead of The Valley of Horses by Jean M. Auel I read 10 Dares as a sequel for potions, but the rest of my O.W.L.s you can find in my April TBR!