The end of March is here, which means it’s time for my March wrap up! To me, March was quite a good month when it comes to reading. I managed to read some bigger books and in the end seven books in total! Without further ado, let’s get on with my wrap up of this month.
The books I read in the month of March were:
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty – 447 pages: 4/5 ★
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara – 720 pages: 4.5/5 ★
- Briefgeheim van Jan Terlouw – 124 pagina’s: 4.5/5 ★
- Lambik Plastiek van Willy Vandersteen – 48 pagina’s: 5/5 ★
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King – 570 pages: 4.5/5 ★ [review to come]
- Cast a Cold Eye by Alan Ryan – 243 pages: 4.5/5 ★ [review to come]
- Jas van belofte van Jan Siebelink – 95 pages: 2/5 ★ [Dutch review to come]
As you can see I only read books I really enjoyed (with “Jas van belofte” as the exception, unfortunately) and I think A Little Life and Cast a Cold Eye were my favourites!
I finished two of these books over this last weekend of March, mainly because of the reading challenge #8intwo, hosted by @25infive on instagram. It’s a great reading challenge where you try to read for a total of eight hours, divided over two days! The main challenge, though, is not in actually hitting the eight hour mark, but trying to read as much as is possible for you! A weekend spent reading instead of spent on your phone 😁