February felt like a kind of weird month to me. I’m currently in a bit of an existential crisis, thinking of what I exactly want in my working life. My mind was a bit of a mess, so I couldn’t really concentrate on the more difficult and meaningful books, like A Little Life. Which is a monster of a book with its 720 pages (yep, that’s a monster to me). That’s why I didn’t really post that many reviews. However, even though I’m still on a book buying ban, I had two book hauls in the month of February!
Let’s get on with the posts of February!
– Het smelt van Lize Spit
– The Endless Beach by Jenny Colgan
– Mercury and Me by Jim Hutton, with Tim Wapshott
– The Childfree Society Club by Jaclyn Jaeger
– Hardened Hearts, edited by Eddie Generous
– Abominable book club box (February 2019) – gifted to me
What you can expect in the month of March:
– Another Abominable book club unboxing
– Hopefully lotsa reviews!