January was a calm month to me when it comes to reading and blogging. I’ve still read about as much books as I normally do and posted about as much on here, but it just feels a lot better because I no longer pressure myself to read and blog while I don’t really feel like it. I think that’d make my blog even better in the long run!
Let’s get on with the fourteen posts I wrote in the month of January!
– The Little Book of Lykke by Meik Wiking
– The Black Tower by P.D. James
– Lip Hook by David Hine & Mark Stafford
– Bag of Bones by Stephen King
– Bohemian Rhapsody: The Definitive Biography of Freddie Mercury by Lesley-Ann Jones
What you can expect in the month of February:
– An Abominable Book Club unboxing
– At least one book haul
– Some reviews