How is it February already? It feels like only yesterday that I was celebrating New Year’s Eve with Pieter in front of the telly! And somehow it feels like I start every single one of my TBR’s with this thought. Time’s just flying by guys!
In February, just like in January, I have a TBR of “only” five books. This way I don’t feel too pressured to read, because this is a number I’m easily able to reach in a month. It went and felt great in January, so I hope it feels just as great in February!
My February TBR:
- The Endless Beach by Jenny Colgan (gifted to me by L.S. Amsterdam)
- The Childfree Society Club by Jaclyn Jaeger (gifted to me by the author)
- Mercury and Me by Jim Hutton with Tim Wapshott
- Hardened Hearts, edited by Eddie Generous (gifted to me by one of the authors)
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
I’m most excited about A Little Life, mainly because I’ve heard it wrecked people. And most times I love the books that just shatter my heart into pieces 👍🏼