My last wrap up of the year is here! Tonight I’ll post an overview of my whole year in books, where I’ll also tell you something about my reading goal for next year and why I’ve lowered it. Anyhow, let’s get on with my December wrap up!
Here are the books I read in December:
- Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan – 384 pages: 4.5/5 ★
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling – 617 pages: 5/5 ★
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl – 180 pages: 5/5 ★
- Hercule Poirot’s Christmas by Agatha Christie – 268 pages: 4/5 ★
- Chronos en Chaos by Willy Vandersteen – 48 pages: 4.5/5 ★
- The Little book of Lykke by Meik Wiking – 288 pages: 4.5/5 ★ [review to come]
So far I’ve managed to read a total of six books, but I’m still reading The Black Tower by P.D. James and I’m currently about halfway through. I might be able to finish it today, but with all the festivities going on it’s going to be tight!