November was an amazing reading month, but I will set my TBR for December a little lower. I don’t want to pressure myself into reading and I only have to read five more books in order to finish my Goodreads Reading Challenge before the end of the year! Besides that, December is quite a busy month. So, my December TBR will consist of six books!
My December TBR:
- Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan
- Hercule Poirot’s Christmas by Agatha Christie
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- The Little Book of Lykke by Meik Wiking
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- The Black Tower by P.D. James
As you can see, my December TBR consists of mostly children’s, christmassy and cosy reads (I consider murder mysteries as cosy 😂). And of course I will always try to read more books than I have on my TBR!