After a month full of spooky reads, I’m ready to dive into more happy and non-creepy books again. My November TBR is filled with adult romances and other contemporary reads!
My November TBR:
- Broken Vows by M.J. Williamz
- Mermaids Are Real: the Mystiq Prong by Bo Wu
- The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- Inked Hearts by Lindsay Detwiler
- Hot & Bothered by Elle Kennedy
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover
- Elevation by Stephen King
As you can see, I made an exception to my happy and contemporary reads for the latest King: Elevation!