I’m upping my reading game again! October made me realise that the colder months are so much better for my TBR – I feel more like curling up with a book and actually read than during the hot days. This month I managed to read about eight books (I say “about, because I still have to finish one book while writing this post), and I’m so happy with that!
The books I read in October are:
- Kin by Kealan Patrick Burke – 268 pages: 4/5 ★
- S: Es by Koji Suzuki – 238 pages: 3/5 ★
- Sluipwesp van Annerieke de Vries – 232 pages: 4.5/5 ★
- The Fury by John Farris – 342 pages: 2/5 ★
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley – 230 pages: 5/5 ★
- Darkest Hours by Mike Thorn – 252 pages: 4/5 ★
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson – 146 pages: 5/5 ★
- Uitgeschakeld van Angelique Haak – 294 pages: [rating and review to come]
Although I love to read horror and thrillers, I’m ready to read some lighter and happier books again. So I think I’ll fill up my November TBR with some adult romances and contemporary novels!