It’s finally September and I can just smell Autumn – it’s so close guys! My time of year has arrived again and I can’t wait to finally get into my comfy sweaters and sip all the tea and read all the books!
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- The Black Tower by P.D. James
- Chaos of Change by J.T. Riggen
- Kiss of Death by Robert Skuce
- De kloof van Jan Terlouw
- Dating a Chance by Natalia Vereshchagina
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
I picked all of these out of my TBR jar and I was so happy I picked Harry Potter #4! I’ve finally watched all the films with my little sister (I hope she’s now a potterhead as well), and I was quite sad it was over again. The Goblet of Fire is also my favourite part, so yay!