July has come and gone (already!) and although it was hot as hell, which had me not reading as much as I’d liked to, I still managed to finish seven books!
These were the books I read in the month of July:
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – 456 pages: 5/5 ★
- Whispers in the Wind by S.M. Stryker – 294 pages: 3.5/5 ★
- End of Watch by Stephen King – 379 pages: 5/5 ★
- De laatste verhalenweefster van Marita Coppes – 248 pages: 4/5 ★
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov – 361 pages: 5/5 ★ [review to come]
- The Sweet Oil of Vitriol by Daniel Eagleton – 221 pages: 3.5/5 ★ [review to come]
- Makkelijk leven van Herman Koch – 96 pages: 4/5 ★ [review to come]
I didn’t read all of the books that were on my July TBR – I DNF’ed one of them, New Year’s Kiss because of werewolves (I don’t really like werewolves in this setting), and I decided not to reread Under the Dome by Stephen King, just because it’s such a big book! However, I added one short book, because I was in for a quick read.