I finally managed to read all of the books on my monthly TBR! I planned on reading nine books, and also finished them all in time which makes me very happy! Now let’s get on with my May wrap up.
These were the books I read in the past month:
- Mirror, Mirror by Cara Delevingne – 351 pages: 4.5/5 ★
- Herberekening van Frederik Baas – 221 pages: 3/5 ★
- The Art of Fully Living by Tal Gur – 264 pages: 3.5/5 ★
- Murder in the Mountains by Miles Lancaster – 160 pages: 2.5/5 ★
- Still Us by Lindsay Detwiler – 340 pages: 5/5 ★
- Chasing the Dime by Michael Connelly – 303 pages: 4/5 ★
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – 454 pages: 5/5 ★
- The Anniversary by Amy Gutman – 349 pages: 3.5/5 ★ [review to come]
- The Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft – 360 pages: 4/5 ★ [and review to come]
When it comes to the stars I gave my reads, it was an average reading month. I found some new favourites, but also read some let-downs. Nonetheless, I hope that June will be as awesome a reading month as May was!