April was a good month, but I’m going to try to make May an even better one! Or in other words, I pulled too many books out of my TBR jar, because it’s so much fun and I wasn’t aware of books I was already planning on reading in the coming month … Luckily, I like to challenge myself to read even more. So, here’s to a month, literally full of reading!
- Chasing the Dime by Michael Connelly
- Still Us by Lindsay Detwiler
- The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories by H.P. Lovecraft (already read “The Call of Cthulhu in April!)
- The Art of Fully Living by Tal Gur
- The Anniversary by Amy Gutman
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Mirror, Mirror by Cara Delevingne
- Murder in the Mountains by Miles Lancaster
- Herberekening van Frederik Baas
Yes, that’s nine books – more than I read in an average month. I still have the dream of reading more and less distraction of my phone! Also, there will be held another readathon by @25in5, but this time it’s not #25infive, but #8intwo! So, the challenge is to read for a total of 8 hours in two days (May 19th and 20th!) Already can’t wait for that weekend!