April was kind of a good reading month! I say “kind of” because I didn’t read all of the books that were on my TBR. I couldn’t managed to get through all, if only I hadn’t been distracted by my phone so much … Happens all the time! But let’s get on with the books I read in the past month!
The books and short story I read in April were:
- Like Broken China by J.D. Thompson – 282 pages: 3/5 ★
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris – 272 pages: 4.75/5 ★
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay – 331 pages: 5/5 ★
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty – 400 pages: 4.5/5 ★
- Crusade in Jeans by Thea Beckman – 307 pages: 5/5 ★
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King – 424 pages: 5/5 ★
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert – 445 pages: [rating and review to come]
- “The Call of Cthulhu” by H.P. Lovecraft – 31 pages: 4.5/5 ★
Looking back I think I actually had quite a good reading month, full of high ratings and average amount of pages per book! Let’s hope May is even better!