During the month of March I posted 13 times, including five reviews! Not that much, but still pretty great, if I may say so myself. Let’s get on with the 13 blogposts!
– The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
– Wild Hearts by Lindsay Detwiler
– Letting Go by Maria Corley Thompson
– Tales from a Talking Board, edited by Ross E. Lockhart
– Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King & Owen King
Unboxings and hauls:
What you can expect in the month of April:
– A Nocturnal Reader’s Box unboxing
– Lots of reviews!
– Favourite quotes which I actually promised to post in March. Oops!