March wasn’t that good of a reading month for me, so I hope April will be better. I’m still on track when it comes to my Reading Challenge and my challenge for the #theunreadshelfproject isn’t going that bad as well! But let’s get on with the books I plan on reading in the month of April! It consists of eight books (so far) and one of them is a book I read as part of a read along on Instagram.
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Like Broken China by J.D. Thompson
- Crusade in Jeans by Thea Beckman
- The Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
- Chasing the Dime by Michael Connelly
As you can see, I did this month’s TBR post a little different from my previous ones. If you click on the titles you get redirected to the Goodreads page of that book, where you can find the blurb.
Both Eat, Pray, Love and Like Broken China were on my March TBR as well, but since I didn’t get to read them then I will (hopefully) do so in April!