Where’s my productivity I had at the start of 2018 disappeared to? In March I read “only” six books, which is not a lot for me. I have to say, though, that I read two books with more than 500 pages, so all in all I have read about the same amount of pages in March as I did in January (when I read 10 books!) … Anyway, let’s get on with my March wrap up!
These are the books I read in the month of March:
- Wild Hearts by Lindsay Detwiler – 242 pages: 4.5/5 ★
- Letting Go by Maria Thompson Corley – 560 pages: 3/5 ★
- Tales from a Talking Board, edited by Ross E. Lockhart – 228 pages: 3/5 ★
- Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King & Owen King – 715 pages: 4.75/5 ★
- A Caribbean Mystery by Agatha Christie – 186 pages – 3.75/5 [review to come]
Now you might think “where’s your sixth book?”. Well, that’s another book I read for the Dutch publisher I’m on a panel for, so it’s a big secret and I can’t tell you anything about it. You can read a little more about that in my January wrap up!