February was a short month. Despite that I still wrote 13 blogposts! Not as many as I normally do, but I’m happy. They were mostly reviews of the books I read in February, with a different kind of post here and there. Now, let’s get on with the overview of last month (can you believe it’s March already?!)
– Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
– Switch it up by Sara Brookes
– A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
– Hell Hound by Ken Greenhall
– The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
– Vermilion by Molly Tanzer
– Come to Dust by Bracken Macleod
What you can expect in the month of March:
– The Nocturnal Reader’s Box unboxing of February
– Lots of reviews!
– “This or that?”
– Favourite quotes
– Maybe a book haul?