Didn’t February just fly by?! Tomorrow March is already here and Spring is also just around the corner! Unfortunately, I didn’t manage to read as much in February as I wanted. I had one book that seemed to just take about ages to finish (not because I didn’t like it though) and I managed to read eight books in total. Not bad at all, but I had nine books on my February TBR and for a perfectionist and avid list maker (and tick-off’er) it was kind of a bummer when I realised I wouldn’t have the pleasure of ticking off all the books on my TBR.
Anyhow, here are the books I read in February!
- Switch it Up by Sara Brookes – 384 pages: 2.5 ★
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess – 141 pages: 5/5 ★
- Hell Hound by Ken Greenhall – 150 pages: 4.25/5 ★
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking – 288 pages: 4.75/5
- Vermilion by Molly Tanzer – 376 pages: 4.25/5 ★
- Come to Dust by Bracken MacLeod – 274 pages: 4.75/5 ★
- Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie – 244 pages: 3.5/5 ★ [review to come!]
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander (J.K. Rowling) – 144 pages: 5/5 ★
Vermilion was the book that seemed like taking ages to finish. As you can see in my rating of the book, I did really like it, but at the same time I didn’t feel the excitement of picking it up very often … I also didn’t really read many thick books, and I hope to change that in future months. Hope you all had a great reading month!