I’m so happy about my blogging in the month of January – once again: it was a good month! I’ve written a total of 19 posts and it was a good mix between reviews and other posts. Here’s a quick overview of what posts I’ve written in the past month!
– Act One, Scene One – Murder by A.H. Richardson
– Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
– The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend
– The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole by Sue Townsend
– Mijn Bullet Journal Crash Course van Mus Creatief
– Three Weeks Dead by Rebecca Bradley
– MASHED by Grivante and others
– All of You by Lindsay Detwiler
– Wicked Me by Lindsey R. Loucks
What you can expect in the month of February:
– A Nocturnal Reader’s Box unboxing
– An update on my progress in the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge (click here to view my first post on this challenge)
– My top 5 genres
– Lots of reviews!
– Maybe a book haul?