I’m sad to say that I only managed to read seven of the ten books I had on my September TBR. I really tried, but there were things happening in my personal life that just took almost a week of reading away from me. (I won’t go too deep into it now, but it has to do with losing my dearest furbaby. My loyal instagram followers already know what I’m talking about) It broke my heart, but let’s not make this post an unhappy one! After all, I still had a good reading month in my opinion!
These are the books I mangaged to read in September:
- First Crush, Last Love – Elizabeth McKenna – 305 pages: 5/5 ★
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – J.K. Rowling – 360 pages: 5/5 ★
- The Leftover – Brooke Williams – 268 pages: 3.5/5 ★
- The Catcher in the Rye – J.D. Salinger – 230 pages: 3/5 ★
- Murder in Little Shendon – A.H. Richardson – 248 pages: 4/5 ★
- Sleep, Savannah, Sleep – Alistair Cross – 331 pages: 5/5 ★
- To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee – 309 pages: 5/5 ★
[review will be up on Monday!]
- The Couple Next Door – Shari Lapena – 368 pages: [rating and review to come]
The Couple Next Door wasn’t actually on my September TBR, but after getting it in my rep package for The Book Matchmaker I just couldn’t wait anymore! I’m now only 150 pages in, but I’ll just let it count as a book I read in September!
At the moment I’m still two books behind on my Goodreads reading challenge … Let’s hope October will be filled with a lot of reading so I can finally manage to be on schedule!