Another month another monthly wrap up. In the month of August I managed to read nine books! and still I am behind on my Goodreads reading challenge … Will I ever catch up on it? Oh well, I still have four months to do so!
Here are the books I read in August:
- Een bos vol spoken – Thea Beckman – 74 pages: 4/5 ★
- Dolan’s Cadillac – Stephen King – 92 pages: 4.25/5 ★
- Survivor – Victoria Johns – 235 pages: 4/5 ★
- Survivor – Hayley Oakes – 341 pages: 5/5 ★
- Revival – Stephen King – 365 pages: 3/5 ★
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone – J.K. Rowling – 332 pages: 5000/5 ★
- On Writing – Stephen King – 366 pages: 5/5 ★
- Rapunzel – The Brother’s Grimm – 32 pages 5/5 ★
[as part of the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge!]
- Ewan Pendle and the White Wraith – Shaun Hume – 496 pages: rating to come!
[review will be up soon!]
I have managed to read all the books on my updated August TBR, all but one. I didn’t manage to read Deserved by Victoria Johns, but I hope to read that one soon!
To be honest, while writing this wrap up, I hadn’t finished Ewan Pendle but I will finish it this afternoon. It’s a lovely story that reminds me and a lot of others of the Harry Potter books (sometimes a little too much …). But I’ll tell you more of my thoughts in my review that will be up either tomorrow or Saturday!